Welcome to Rosie Posie Family Daycare where you receive quality, affordable childcare in Oxnard, California. My goal is for you to develop confidence that your child/ren will be in a safe, loving, and caring environment while you are at work. It is my wish to be considered an extension of your family's care and love; working in partnership with you to do what is best for your child.
What Rosie Posie Daycare can Offer Your Family:
- Openings for 1 year and older
- Hours 7:30am to 5:30pm (Hours negotiable for early drop-offs or late pick-ups)
- Monday through Friday
- 17 years experienced teacher with a private local pre-school
- 25 years experience with multi-age groups
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Fingerprinted and background clearance by the state of CA
- Licensed Provider
- Nurturing, safe and clean environment
- Activities for multi-age groups
- Nutritious snacks and meals
- Open and honest communication with parents on a regular basis about
your child's interactions, interests, activities and development.
- Respect of family beliefs, culture and parenting styles
- Stimulating activates promoting social, physical and emotional development
- Age appropriate outings
- School pickups
- References available
Rosie Posie Philosophy - Children need respect, loving guidance and consistency in their lives from people who truly care and recognize their unique individual needs. Children blossom when provided with an environment where they feel safe to experiment and explore the world around them.
My goal is to expose children to new activities and provide hands on experiences for them. During this process it allows children to develop social, emotional, cognitive and physical skills. I am committed to providing children with developmentally appropriate activities and equipment to aid in their developmental success.